Monday, May 12, 2008

Hard Candy - Too Much Cavities

I am very surprised that this CD is really rocking but its not Madonna. She used to be a trendsetter, now she is follower. At times I think I listening to Timberlake, then someone else, then Mariah, then Beyonce, then Rihanna and then Madonna again. There is nothing new here. Its like a doggy dessert bag. You know you could only eat half of the dessert now, so you asked in an absurd fashion for a fucking doggy bag. Unfortunately you did not know that it will taste nasty tomorrow and it will give you cavities! Did someone say Hard Candy! I need a good brushing and plenty of flossing after chewing and swallowing this tarty sugary snack that someone called Hard Candy. GulP Poof! I am guilty of enjoying this sweet long Hard Candy!

No comments: